A LOOK AT THE WORLD THROUGH THE EYES OF A CONSERVATIVE FREE-SPIRIT

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

What is this?


The leaves

A picture of the fruit and the flower

picture of plant with its fruit

So, I planted what I thought to be flowers. I don't actually remember from where I got the seeds or what the package said about the seeds, but I would almost bet--if I were a betting gal--that what I planted in that white pot was wildflowers. Weird, yeah? Cos I'm pretty sure what is sprouting is banana peppers! I'm excited about having grown something from seed which is already producing fruit cos all the other veggie plants from seed are still puny little guys and gals. I like yellow banana peppers so this'll be okay,but it is all just weird.
Hey, a wild thought just occurred to me: I think last year--when I was living in Kilgore--I had a pot of yellow peppers. All my Kilgore plants died cos it snowed so many times. However, I have re-used the pots. I've even re-used some of the dirt. Do you think this could have been a baby of last year's banana peppers? hmmmmmmmmmm... ponderings, ponderings!!

If ya know WHAT THIS IS, please let me know.

love,
your pal,
Lolly Fab ;-P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, Y'all!!
I'm so glad you came to visit and welcome your comments!
Hope ya have a great day!
Loralee : )