A LOOK AT THE WORLD THROUGH THE EYES OF A CONSERVATIVE FREE-SPIRIT

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Simple Woman's Daybook: 15DEC10

FOR TODAY
Outside my window...a warm-ish southerly wind.
I am thinking...about the fact that today is my 7 month anniversary of being here in South East Texas.
I am thankful for...spiritual and physical family who love me.
From the learning rooms...(please excuse the spelling) "Ich verstaya ein bisshon Deutch"
From the kitchen...scrambled egg sandwiches with mustard on one slice and mayo on the other slice. Yum.
I am wearing...red plaid pajama bottoms and a "Del Sol" t-shirt.
I am creating...nicely wrapped packages and a tiny tree.
I am going...to learn more and more.
I am reading...time magazine--the one with Sarah Palin on the front.
I am hoping...that I can get eight hours of sleep someday soon.
I am hearing..."Tom Dooley" in my head.
Around the house...i have a lot of chores to do.
One of my favorite things...sitting at a restaurant with a glass of tea and reading or writing cards to people I love.
A few plans for the rest of the week: making sugar cookies for our Christmas dealie on Saturday.
Don't forget! I stole the idea from Irene whose blog you can reach if you click here.here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, Y'all!!
I'm so glad you came to visit and welcome your comments!
Hope ya have a great day!
Loralee : )