A LOOK AT THE WORLD THROUGH THE EYES OF A CONSERVATIVE FREE-SPIRIT

Wednesday, December 15, 2021

Gratitude List: 15DEC21

So, part of my counseling is--when I pray each day--to pray and be thankful for my blessings.  I figured it would also be useful for me to look back on (in the future, if I need reminding of how blessed I have been in life) to have it written down.  So, here goes...


1.  I am thankful to Todd who first asked if I had someone to talk to to help me keep climbing out of the depression rut I was in. And--to the elders, who are willing to use the Lord's money to help with the emotional/physical/spiritual needs of their flock. I am so blessed.

2. I am thankful that God--when He designed me--gave me the ability to connect with people very easily.  Not only does it enable me to make small talk and figure things out (like what small, inexpensive gifts I can give my delivery tribe for Christmas that will make them happy) but also that I can lean over and tell an older woman that her hair is beautiful and not only mean it, but also make her feel wonderful.  I love being able to do that (and mean it)  I am so blessed.

3. I am thankful--right now--that I have a decent job, although it is sometimes stressful.  I make enough to eventually be able to take care of all the things that are needed.  Obviously, there are times when it gets a little tough (like now--it is gonna a TON to get the car fixed so that it will pass inspection and I can get it registered and titled in my name) BUT it will eventually be done and I can breathe a sigh of relief.   Eventually, I'll even be able to start saving money for my move to Seoul. I am so blessed! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, Y'all!!
I'm so glad you came to visit and welcome your comments!
Hope ya have a great day!
Loralee : )