A LOOK AT THE WORLD THROUGH THE EYES OF A CONSERVATIVE FREE-SPIRIT

Thursday, June 13, 2024

I am so....

 I am angry and annoyed and just plain exasperated at my bosses and their unreasonable expectations and the extra work load they are putting on us, all the while taking prep time AWAY from us. I found out from my immediate superviser that she was unprofessionally, unreasonably, indecently, and unkindly screamed at for 40 minutes about something which was WAAYYYY not important enough to receive that hateful kind of communication.    Honestly, I'm struggling at this job, but like it enough, usually, to have considered trying to stay an additional year at this school until things line up for me to make some slight changes, but her (the big boss) behavior toward my immediate boss just put the nail in the coffin for THAT idea. Who knows when she'll try it with me.  I gave my word when I signed a contract 'til 28FEB25, so I'll stay and work, as to the Lord, but I don't think I can support that kind of behavior afterwards.

 I don't like having to move every year.  And part of me wants to try to teach English to adults.  I'm praying to God for a work situation where I will be appreciated, the bosses are honorable people who pay me on time and respect everyone and I make enough to save money for when I'm too old to work. 

I'm also praying for guidance as to where I should move when I am too old to work.  I've been looking at Costa Rica, Aruba, Curacao, and Bonaire.   We'll see.  I really don't want to go  home because my experience and skills do not amount to enough for me to live even close to comfortbly and without having to depend on someone else.   and I like living in other countries. Don't get me wrong. I love America, but I also love other places.   If you're a praying person, please pray for me to recognize shut doors and strive for and recognize open doors.   

Okay, that is enough whining. Plus, I worked WAY longer than I thought I would have to on this extra work load AND I'm not even done yet; however, I work better in the early part of the day than I do in the later, so I should get some sleep so I can get stuff done in the morning. Thanks for 'listening.'

Love y'all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, Y'all!!
I'm so glad you came to visit and welcome your comments!
Hope ya have a great day!
Loralee : )