A LOOK AT THE WORLD THROUGH THE EYES OF A CONSERVATIVE FREE-SPIRIT

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

The Garden:Day One in Pictures

This is what the garden space looked like before I touched anything. I picked this spot because it has a dappled sunlight in the afternoon--which is the harshest sun of the day.
Pop holding a pitchfork, ready to help. Before we did any work, he and I went back and searched through the all the sheds and workspaces to find whatever tools we might need to accomplish this project.
So, here is what we found! From left to right, a hand tiller, the pitchfork, a broken shovel, a post hole digger and an oddly shaped shovel. We used all of them at one point or another, excepting the broken shovel.
I dug a border so I could see what I was doing as I continued working on this project. It is probably about 4 feet by 6 feet. I knew that I couldn't do all that digging in one day, so I took pictures to show y'all how it all came to be. This is how it looked at the end of Day One.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, Y'all!!
I'm so glad you came to visit and welcome your comments!
Hope ya have a great day!
Loralee : )