A LOOK AT THE WORLD THROUGH THE EYES OF A CONSERVATIVE FREE-SPIRIT

Monday, November 16, 2020

Lists, a poem

 Repost from FB

This haiku just popped outta me in just a few minutes this afternoon--a day too late for Mother's Day, but the muse works when she wants to do so, yeah?  This poem was written particularly with Mary Tindall in mind; however, there are many other moms of other people whom I consider moms to me. This is also for Rachel's mom; and Mark and Russel's mom; and Jordan, Jacob, and Micah's mom; and Christine, Luke, and Aubrey's mom; and Timothy, Andrew, and Phillip's mom; and speaking of Philip--a different one, and Catherine, and Edmund's mom; and--well, really, the list could go on and on, yeah? So, if you're a mom tome, and y'all know who y'all are--this is for you!!


Lists 

Mary, though 'Lou Ann's

Mom' on my phone list, is--in

my heart's list--mother.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, Y'all!!
I'm so glad you came to visit and welcome your comments!
Hope ya have a great day!
Loralee : )