A LOOK AT THE WORLD THROUGH THE EYES OF A CONSERVATIVE FREE-SPIRIT

Monday, September 13, 2021

From the Cobwebs: Dandelion

Ya know, I keep re-posting this whenever it comes up on my timeline cos I feel like it very aptly and poetically explains how I feel about life, MY life, how I get back up after a fall, how I can brush off the ugliness of other people's opinion of me, and really how I can survive and hopefully THRIVE through all the hills and valleys and pitfalls of life. Ya see, I'm a dandelion--a beautiful wildflower weed that you CANNOT and WILL NOT dig up. I'm here to stay and I'm going to keep blooming. Just saying.

I'll never miss a beat, I'm lightning on my feet
And that's what they don't see mmm mmm, that's what they don't see mmm mmm
I'm dancing on my own (dancing on my own), I'll make the moves up as I go (moves up as I go)
And that's what they don't know mmm mmm, that's what they don't know mmm mmm
But I keep cruising, can't stop, won't stop grooving
It's like I got this music in my mind saying it's gonna be alright.
I'm just sayin'.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, Y'all!!
I'm so glad you came to visit and welcome your comments!
Hope ya have a great day!
Loralee : )