A LOOK AT THE WORLD THROUGH THE EYES OF A CONSERVATIVE FREE-SPIRIT

Thursday, September 23, 2021

Words of Affirmation: Uncle Charles

From my facebook memories this morning: A nice visit from Uncle Charles who is now in paradise with Lazarus & Abraham...awaiting the day of judgment. Glad he came to visit me this morning. September 23, 2020: This morning I awoke about 4:45 a.m. from a dream of some person telling me I was ugly or something like that. Now, normally I would say, "Dude-your opinion about my looks is one of 7.7 billion opinions on this planet. It probably matters to your mama and maybe six other people. I'm not one of those six." But strangely, this morning, after hearing it in my dream, my crying actually awakened me.. So weird! Charles Graham Loralee, God has made you one of the most beautiful persons I know. Dreams sneak in from satan just to try and break that Christian attitude. Hang in there. This is uncle Charles speakingπŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, Y'all!!
I'm so glad you came to visit and welcome your comments!
Hope ya have a great day!
Loralee : )