A LOOK AT THE WORLD THROUGH THE EYES OF A CONSERVATIVE FREE-SPIRIT

Wednesday, October 5, 2022

Something I found in my inbox from 18FEB09

I have ABSOLUTELY NO clue what this was about; however, I very clearly felt very strongly about something. Maybe it was the writing the feelings down that allowed me to let it go??

 



I’m amazed and shocked.

feel sad and horrible and kicked around.

Has my heart not always been on my sleeve?

Has not my love for you always been evident?

Yet, now--because of this same beating organ

Pinned securely onto my outfit--

I am loved less—perhaps.

Though I don’t love you any less.

Why are your thoughts and feelings

any less valid than mine are?

Why are your views and opinions

Any less real than mine are?

You’ve know, I’ve said it before

And I’ll say it again.

I’m not a monster just because

I don’t tow the party line.

I’m not ready to go now, but

I can’t wait for Heaven

Cuz I won’t have to deal with

All the unfairness anymore.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, Y'all!!
I'm so glad you came to visit and welcome your comments!
Hope ya have a great day!
Loralee : )