A LOOK AT THE WORLD THROUGH THE EYES OF A CONSERVATIVE FREE-SPIRIT

Saturday, May 14, 2022

From the Cobowe

 patting myself on the back a bit...

I know this will seem like bragging to some, but I was so pleased and gratified

with the comments that my acting professor wrote on my final that I really want

to share them. (and keep them someplace that I can remember them in the

future.) :)



Loralee,
-Both monologues were outstanding!
-Your work is some of the best I've ever seen.
-I HOPE you will continue as an actress--in some way--either professional

or amateur--because you have that raw talent necessary.
Anyway, you have been a tremendous JOY in class!

Final: 100

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, Y'all!!
I'm so glad you came to visit and welcome your comments!
Hope ya have a great day!
Loralee : )