A LOOK AT THE WORLD THROUGH THE EYES OF A CONSERVATIVE FREE-SPIRIT

Tuesday, August 16, 2022

 I'm really feeling weird about something that I feel like I might not be able to discuss.  Plus, I really need to read up for an upcoming class I have in an hour.  

but, I feel like i need to put it down somewhere and then, hopefully, I can let it go. (let it go. Can't hold it back anymore.  let it go. let it go....etc.)

I didn't know this, but my salary gets deducted if the boss lets us go home and he takes over.  He counts the hours and adds it all up.   Plus, if you come in and 'shadow' another teacher for how many ever days, you don't get paid for that either.  These are the kinds of things I can accept IF you communicate them to me.   But when you don't, it makes me feel like I'm going to be messed with and makes me wonder if I belong here at this location. Just saying.   

However, when I approached respectfully, the issue was 'resolved' fairly  swiftly.     It makes me uncomfortable.    That's all.   a little uncomfortable.   

however, i am the daughter of a Ford and a Peay, so....I'll figure out a way to make it alright.

the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, Y'all!!
I'm so glad you came to visit and welcome your comments!
Hope ya have a great day!
Loralee : )