A LOOK AT THE WORLD THROUGH THE EYES OF A CONSERVATIVE FREE-SPIRIT

Wednesday, August 11, 2021

From the Cobwebs: Getting rid of Dolor(es) Del Indeseado



 written 04MAY07

Current mood: the least important

I lock her up in some back room in my mind. I'd like her to stay there, but I think she must be friends with Neville because every once in a while her "ALOHAMORA!!!" works, and then out she runs to play with me. She must not understand that I'm SUPPOSED to be a grown-up now. I don't want to play those games anymore.

I ask her as nicely as I can if she will just go away. You know, run away...back to 1169H East Amelia Earhart Avenue. She won't though. Instead, she just gets angry. She screams loudly at me, "I AM IMPORTANT!!!" I try to hush her, but she won't have any of that noise.

I ponder over how to get rid of her. Adoption, perhaps? A foster home? Well, no--that won't do. It would be mean to the people who get her. Am I just going to have to accept that she is here to stay? ~sigh~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, Y'all!!
I'm so glad you came to visit and welcome your comments!
Hope ya have a great day!
Loralee : )