A LOOK AT THE WORLD THROUGH THE EYES OF A CONSERVATIVE FREE-SPIRIT

Saturday, November 13, 2021

Out of the Cobwebs: Out of the mouth of Geriatrics: Popcorn

 Out of the mouths of Geriatrics: Popcorn

I laughed out loud--loudly--last night as I was putting the gal to bed.

She said to me, "I don't like you lifting me so often. You might get hurt.

You're no bigger than popcorn."
well, now, I hope she means a kernel and not the jumbo bag at the movies.

To be honest, though, I'm pretty sure she means the kernel because she is

constantly saying, "you have such tiny ankles!" and " wow, you have

narrow feet!" and expressing shock and disbelief that I really weigh

as much as 185 pounds. In some ways, the gal is good for my ego, yeah?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, Y'all!!
I'm so glad you came to visit and welcome your comments!
Hope ya have a great day!
Loralee : )