A LOOK AT THE WORLD THROUGH THE EYES OF A CONSERVATIVE FREE-SPIRIT

Saturday, August 13, 2022

From the Cobwebs: 2006--I'm the luckiest girl in the whole wide world!!

My

 
I'm the luckiest girl in the Whole Wide World!!

(I wrote this last July '06)
Current mood: happy
Category: Friends


So, I'm at Chipotles on Brodie after Bible class last night. We were all

eating and talking and laughing. We were having one of those fun

conversations that you can only have with a small group, ESPECIALLY

if two of the small group are Daniel and Bryant!!

We three gals (Rachel, Abbey, and I) were being relatively quiet and

the boys were doing

most of the talking. They were both in very silly and quite entertaining

moods. We were discussing and mimicking Harry Potter characters,

laughing over memories, faux arguing over whether or not Rachel and

I looked like family. It was beautifully fun. At one point, I was literally

watching a fun and silly conversation between Bryant and Daniel. Bryant

was doing that thing he does with his eyes that make them bug out, and

Daniel was being equally silly. I was just SO HAPPY to be there and so

happy that these wonderful people are a part of my life. I looked at

Rachel and smiled at her and she smiled at me. I think she understood

what I was feeling. I just stopped right there and thought to myself

, "I'm the luckiest girl in the WHOLE WORLD!! I hope that I am part of

these conversations

and that these people are part of my life until the day I die."


And then, as we were leaving, we had another faux argument about

whether or not Bryant called me stupid and even if he did, I know he

didnt mean it.


PS. The photo is from my birthday pizza dinner in 2007

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, Y'all!!
I'm so glad you came to visit and welcome your comments!
Hope ya have a great day!
Loralee : )