A LOOK AT THE WORLD THROUGH THE EYES OF A CONSERVATIVE FREE-SPIRIT

Saturday, August 6, 2022

From the Cobwebs: Pastelitos

 #FMSPHOTOADAY 03AUG17 'C is for' ... CELEBRATION!!! This is a local Venezuelan food joint called Pastelitos. I went yesterday to celebrate an upcoming birth with a new friend. She forgot about it, but I had an awesome time. The people who work here are awesome! They recognized me immediately!! One of them found out that it was my birthday last Thursday, so they combined my Birthday with one of the cooks. They bought a cake and sang to the worker in Spanish and me in English! The owner even introduced me to everyone in the restaurant. 'This is a newcomer. This is her second time visible is, but it is her birthday, too.. Her name is Loralee. Let's sing to her! ' Everyone in the place and happy birthday. A customer sitting next to me told me that it is part of the Venezuelan culture to celebrate friendship, life, big events, and fellow human beings! How awesome,!!!!! Y'all need to get over here for a meal , QUICKLY!!!!! 

See less

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, Y'all!!
I'm so glad you came to visit and welcome your comments!
Hope ya have a great day!
Loralee : )