A LOOK AT THE WORLD THROUGH THE EYES OF A CONSERVATIVE FREE-SPIRIT

Friday, July 9, 2021

Taiwan Bucket List, # 2 Tanzania

  I know I've already been there and I should prolly go to new places first--and I might. However, I really wanna go back to Chimala Hospital and Mission and see old friends like Christopher Mwakabange and Boaz, and the rest. 

I'd love to stay the night at the Bahari Beach Club hotel again and stay in one of their round stone rooms right off the beach and have dinner on the second floor balcony under a starry sky and twinkle lights.  I might should visit Kenya or another African Country while I'm there.

When I first did a DNA test with Myheritage.com said I have 3 % Nigerian, Algerian, and Moroccan, so maybe I should visit somewhere in those spots, too.

Also, Once I considered getting a job teaching in English in Madagascar.  I think I'd like to visit there, too and go see the lemurs. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, Y'all!!
I'm so glad you came to visit and welcome your comments!
Hope ya have a great day!
Loralee : )