A LOOK AT THE WORLD THROUGH THE EYES OF A CONSERVATIVE FREE-SPIRIT

Wednesday, October 6, 2021

From the Cobwebs: Reconnecting Twenty: It's All About Mr. Goldhorn

 17 Oct 07 Wednesday



Current mood: pleonastically palaverous



It's all about Mr. Goldhorn

Author's Note: 99% of this blog is dedicated to Jeff Goldhorn. To whom the other 1% is dedicated will be revealed a bit later.

Whilst commencing this blog, I would be both remiss and a prevaricator if I attempted to persuade you, my dear readers, that last weekend's conversations with the former Miss Garza's Jeff were negative ones. Why, such an assertion would be fallacious and could not be proven using any scientific, reasonable, or logical means!

Jeff's enjoyment of my intelligent, and perhaps pretentious, word-stock does, in no wise, exceed the benefits I received from his etymological adoration. Indeed, my felicity at his regard was exponentially higher than the gratification he received upon hearing my verbal and flowery offal.

At his behest, I have constructed this Seinfeld-esque treatise whose termination is imminent. If, as a result of this loquacious essay, a smile were to reside on the visage of the young Mr. Goldhorn, then I, this blissful ink-slinger, will indeed be living in a canaanitic utopia!!

Therefore...to you, oh bespectacled and flaxen-haired youth, I dedicate this ebullient and enthusiastic eloquence. Let the merriment abound!!

p.s. the other 1% is dedicated to Craig Corporon who kept me in stitches in science and art classes with his own special brand of verbosity!

p.p.s. I know those of you who have actually bravely stayed through 'til the end of this blog prolly think I'm one crazy gal, but I wrote with purpose. Jeff demanded a starring role in one of my blogs, preferably one with many big words. Therefore, I introduce you (points to picture at top of blog--he is the tall one with blonde hair and glasses)(It has since disappeared, BTW--2021) to Jeff, the star of a verbose blog about nothing but words. Enjoy, Jeff!! (tell Veronica I said hi)

p.p.p.s. I hope Brian is reading this and notices that I'm listening to Huey Lewis and the News right this very minute!! They still rock!


Currently listening :
Greatest Hits
By Huey Lewis & The News
Release date: 23 May, 2006

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, Y'all!!
I'm so glad you came to visit and welcome your comments!
Hope ya have a great day!
Loralee : )