A LOOK AT THE WORLD THROUGH THE EYES OF A CONSERVATIVE FREE-SPIRIT

Tuesday, October 5, 2021

Yellow Butterflies

 I saw two yellow butterflies yesterday. I was so happy and said to them, "Come see me, Yellow Butterflies," but they flew away. And suddenly, I was so struck with grief over Daddy that I sobbed for a minute. Maybe it is this Covid that is messing with me and making me extra emotional. I just think it is so weird, and unsettling, and kind of amazing how I can--out of nowhere--have such huge, all-encompassing, overwhelming feelings about missing Daddy a whole seven years after he's gone. I miss his voice and his big hugs and his wise words of wisdom and everything. I love you, PDF!

💔💔

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, Y'all!!
I'm so glad you came to visit and welcome your comments!
Hope ya have a great day!
Loralee : )