A LOOK AT THE WORLD THROUGH THE EYES OF A CONSERVATIVE FREE-SPIRIT

Thursday, February 3, 2011

My bank...

...is filled with employees who are really great. They know my name and care about what is going on in my world. If you're in South East Texas and looking for a new bank, I'd recommend Community Bank of Texas--especially the Buna branch. :)
















They are always decorated very nicely. I'm presuming that they've decorated for Mardi Gras. They had a huge Christmas tree in the lobby during that wonderful season and--at Halloween--they had this creepy decoration during October.












Megan is not only always happy and smiley, but also in luurrrvvve.












Dianne has such a great heart. I really like her. :)







Darla has great hair and a great smile.


The only gal missing from my regular helpers is Sue. She was in her office in the back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, Y'all!!
I'm so glad you came to visit and welcome your comments!
Hope ya have a great day!
Loralee : )