A LOOK AT THE WORLD THROUGH THE EYES OF A CONSERVATIVE FREE-SPIRIT

Monday, February 7, 2011

Things that are cool about Pop, # 27

Pop was asleep in his chair. I had finished doing most of my chores and was ready to go to sleep, so I awakened him and asked him if he was ready for bed.

Pop: Yep, I believe I am.

Me: Well, I'll show you the way. Follow me?

Pop: Okay. Where are you?

Me: I'm back here in your bedroom.

Pop: Is this where I'm supposed to stay?

Me: Yep. This is your bed. You'll be sleeping here. You can sleep on either side.

Pop: Either side?

Me: Yep. You can sleep there (pointing to the right) or there. (pointing to the left.)

Pop: So, in other words, I can be the Boss AND the Boss!

Me: That is exactly right, Pop.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, Y'all!!
I'm so glad you came to visit and welcome your comments!
Hope ya have a great day!
Loralee : )