A LOOK AT THE WORLD THROUGH THE EYES OF A CONSERVATIVE FREE-SPIRIT

Thursday, March 31, 2011

February Tyler Trip

I love my Tyler peeps, yeah? In February, my weekend off was spent with them.















The setting sun on the way to Tyler, going northward on Hwy 69.












A neat old building in a town about an hour south of Troup.












Olivia and Phillip sitting outside the Tiger cafe, waiting for Dad to pay the bill. By the way, I was supposed to just meet Lynn and Mary at the Tiger cafe, but I was surprised to find that the whole Ayers clan was there also!
















Lou Ann and Lillie-pants!

















Lynn and Mary. They are such an adorable couple. I love them about two tons.


















Mary and Lillie-pants














Nat, Adam, and I playing guitar on Saturday night. Adam must've walked outta the picture for a moment. Phillip is in the foreground.












Sunday lunch: One of my favorite families at Broadway, The Shumates. Dad and son are two of the funniest guys I know!















Katy has a boyfriend!! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, Y'all!!
I'm so glad you came to visit and welcome your comments!
Hope ya have a great day!
Loralee : )