A LOOK AT THE WORLD THROUGH THE EYES OF A CONSERVATIVE FREE-SPIRIT

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Simple Woman's Daybook: 24JUL11

Simple Woman's Daybook: 24JUL11
FOR TODAY
Outside my window...it isn't foggy, but it is cloudy and it looks like we may be in for a rainy day. This is the first time I think I've ever done SWD when it wasnt' dark outside.
I am thinking...that I'm very confused and saddened about something and I wish I understood what happened yesterday.
I am thankful for...my friend Tony who is helping me get better.
From the learning rooms...I'm learning about World History from my "World History for Dummies" book.
From the kitchen...I had oatmeal with rainins and dried cranberries and dried something else.
I am wearing...a sky blue nightgown.
I am creating...some hats to sell on ebay or amazon.
I am going...try to be forgiving when I don't want to be.
I am reading...a story about some people in the 1800s.
I am hoping...that I can figure out how to take care of things financially.
I am hearing...Snow White going crazy cos Rose is here.
Around the house...nothing much is going on here.
One of my favorite things...English Breakfast Tea.
A few plans for the rest of the week: guitar lessons on Tuesday and Kelly will be taking me out for my birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, Y'all!!
I'm so glad you came to visit and welcome your comments!
Hope ya have a great day!
Loralee : )