A LOOK AT THE WORLD THROUGH THE EYES OF A CONSERVATIVE FREE-SPIRIT

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

What kind of plant is this one? Does anyone know?

So, my secret sister left me a lovely gift tonight.  A red bowl with valentines candy, a nice card, and this pretty red plant.  My friends and I were trying to figure out what it was.  Arguments abounded.  "It starts with a 'C'!" someone said.  "Clematis!"   another said,  "No. It isn't that one. I have one of those and they look totally different!"  It went on and on and no one knew--for sure--what it was.   So, I am presenting the problem with you, Dear Readers (If I even have any!)   Does anyone know what type of plant this one is?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, Y'all!!
I'm so glad you came to visit and welcome your comments!
Hope ya have a great day!
Loralee : )