A LOOK AT THE WORLD THROUGH THE EYES OF A CONSERVATIVE FREE-SPIRIT

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

May Photo-a-day 08MAY12


"Something you're proud of"
I'm proud of my creativity.  On the right is a painting I did for a friend who is having a baby.  In the middle is a hat I knitted and below it a necklace I designed and made.  To the left is a veteran sticker on my car.  I feel like it sounds ridiculous to say that I am proud of being a veteran--of having served our country, but I really am proud of it.  Excepting becoming a Christian 20 years ago, I feel like those years were ones wherein I did the most important things I've done my whole life.


"A smell you adore"
This is a weird combination, I'm sure.   But I love the smell of apples (they smell like Christmas) and oranges (they smell like sunshine and happiness) I also love the smells of basil and cilantro (sorry Rachel) and Rosemary.  They make me happy!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, Y'all!!
I'm so glad you came to visit and welcome your comments!
Hope ya have a great day!
Loralee : )