A LOOK AT THE WORLD THROUGH THE EYES OF A CONSERVATIVE FREE-SPIRIT

Thursday, May 3, 2012

May Photo-a-day 02MAY12

"A Surprise"


It was a surprise because the previous evening, I had pinched off the flowers cos they looked like they were dying.  I'd read or heard that if the flowers or herbs or whatever looked like they were going the way of all men, then you should pinch 'em off so that more flowers or herbs or whatever would continue growing.  So, the next morning, as I walked to the mailbox, I noticed that the flowers I had pinched off were lying on the ground, in full bloom!!!  It was quite a surprise, I will say!

Regarding the second list:   The prompt was "skyline."   Well, I live here in woody southeast Texas which  sorta doesn't HAVE a skyline unless it is just a bunch of green trees which all look basically the same and the sky.   So, I decided that since I had at least one of the photo-a-day prompts done, I'd be satisfied!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, Y'all!!
I'm so glad you came to visit and welcome your comments!
Hope ya have a great day!
Loralee : )