A LOOK AT THE WORLD THROUGH THE EYES OF A CONSERVATIVE FREE-SPIRIT

Saturday, January 18, 2014

Paradise, Lost

Paradise, Lost

This just in:  It turns out that Superman ain't so super, anymore.
He has--with forethought and purpose--thrown away his cape.
He isn't the son of Jor-El, as we've always believed.
He is a human.  He is only a real boy.

He will no longer fly to the top of the bright, blue sky
to fight and defeat all those evil, nefarious, ne'er-do-wells.
I guess he wants to retire from being the strongest, wisest,
handsomest, and awesome-est man on the planet.

And there is no one who can EVER take his place. Not one soul.
It's his choice, I suppose, but I have to be honest--
I'm absolutely devastated.

But, I still love you, Superman.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, Y'all!!
I'm so glad you came to visit and welcome your comments!
Hope ya have a great day!
Loralee : )