A LOOK AT THE WORLD THROUGH THE EYES OF A CONSERVATIVE FREE-SPIRIT

Wednesday, July 7, 2021

That Bothersome Predicament

 Current mood: Disobediently Enamored


I told myself not to feel even though, from the beginning, I recognized that he was once coal.

I told myself not to feel even though...sometimes...he hurts me with his beauty.

I told myself not to feel even after I noticed that his humble brain deserves not to have to be so modest.

I told myself not to feel even after I recognized a little 'dummer vati' in him.

I told myself not to feel despite the fact that his smile is genuine and lasting when I talk about something that excites me.

I told myself not to feel despite the fact that his lashes lower and his hand brushes his stomach when we talk.

I told myself not to feel although, honestly, he just makes me feel.

I really don't listen very well, do I?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, Y'all!!
I'm so glad you came to visit and welcome your comments!
Hope ya have a great day!
Loralee : )