A LOOK AT THE WORLD THROUGH THE EYES OF A CONSERVATIVE FREE-SPIRIT

Saturday, October 2, 2021

From the Cobwebs: How I feel about This Bothersome Predicament, PART 2

Another transplant written near the end of a long lasting crush...haha 02 Aug 06 Wednesday Current mood: feeling a little stronger Back & forth and back & forth and back & forth I go. When will my heart fall off this ride? I only WISH that I could know. Our friendship is so comfortable, we talk and laugh with ease. and feeling safe to be quiet with him is, surprisingly, a breeze. Sometimes cool and distant, he's barely aware that I am here. yet the next moment, I catch him in that high school kind of stare. What is he doing? What does this mean? I dislike this state of in-between. My heart is on this rollar coaster; up and down I'm flying. I'm so confused. My keel is uneven. Sometime I feel like crying. So, what to do? My heart is in riot Do I tell him how I feel... Or do I just keep quiet?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, Y'all!!
I'm so glad you came to visit and welcome your comments!
Hope ya have a great day!
Loralee : )