A LOOK AT THE WORLD THROUGH THE EYES OF A CONSERVATIVE FREE-SPIRIT

Monday, June 13, 2022

From the Cobwebs: Lessons learned in downtown Houston

 12JUN10, 7:30 p.m.


In the midst of

steel and stone and glass and tar and engine noises

from cars and buses and busy machines,

I saw one wispy and white cloud passing by, highlighting the blue sky

and two yellow birds flying past (I think they might have been making their way to Rockport)

and three green trees--whose leaves and limbs were shaking and swaying in the wind

and I was reminded awesomely and simply of the GOD who exists--ALWAYS-despite the chaos which surrounds me.

downtown Houston

downtown Houston

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, Y'all!!
I'm so glad you came to visit and welcome your comments!
Hope ya have a great day!
Loralee : )