A LOOK AT THE WORLD THROUGH THE EYES OF A CONSERVATIVE FREE-SPIRIT

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

I got my new...

telephoto lens!!  I'm  so excited!  I'm even  more excited cos tomorrow is the beginning of my annual 3.5 day holiday and I have it in time to hopefully capture many lovely, lovely shots whilst I am out and about in Galveston, TX.

Okay, here is a photo of the window with the regular lens dialed all the way back to normal.


This is a photo of the new telephoto lens zoomed all the way up!  Look how much it zooms forward!  I'm looking forward to be able to capture some wildlife shots here on Pop's property with the new lens!



And finally, I zoomed all the way up and took this sample photo of a wall hanging all the way across the room!  It is at least 12 feet away!   And, if you notice, it takes pretty clear photos, even zoomed all the way up!  YAY!  hey, did I say YAY? Well, then, let me say YAY!!!!! <3
I took the liberty of demostrating the total awesomeness of my new lens in the photos below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, Y'all!!
I'm so glad you came to visit and welcome your comments!
Hope ya have a great day!
Loralee : )