A LOOK AT THE WORLD THROUGH THE EYES OF A CONSERVATIVE FREE-SPIRIT

Monday, April 2, 2012

Snow White

Snow White got a new 'dress'!  It is really a very safe collar which is mesh and stops her from choking herself when we walk.  Also, it allows her to be with us out on the porch without allowing her to run off into the street and possibly get hit.   We like it now that she can join us!  Here are some pictures of her playing with an orange!




I found these photos of Snow playing in a folder in my computer.  They are from December.  Can't figure out why I didn't post 'em before now. I'm actually find a lot of photos from the Autumn which have just been lurking on my computer accomplishing nothing of worth.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, Y'all!!
I'm so glad you came to visit and welcome your comments!
Hope ya have a great day!
Loralee : )