A LOOK AT THE WORLD THROUGH THE EYES OF A CONSERVATIVE FREE-SPIRIT

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Simple Woman's Daybook: 06APR11

My apologies for my lack of posting in the last couple of months. I've been dealing with depression or something which has made me not care one single whit about writing

FOR TODAY
Outside my window...It is sunny and VERY windy.
I am thinking...how sore I am from gardening yesterday.
I am thankful for...the fact that I can read.
From the learning rooms...not much this week
From the kitchen...Loralee's Famous Almond Chocolate Chip Cookies.
I am wearing...Wallace Junior High t-shirt and red plaid pj bottoms.
I am creating...matching hats for my doctor, his wife, and newborn girl.
I am going...to go buy some bananas today before Bible Class.
I am reading...a Mary Higgins Clark mystery novel.
I am hoping...for...well, I dunno.
I am hearing...the wind-chimes on the carport.
Around the house...Pop and Snow are napping, and I ought to be doing the same.
One of my favorite things...Ding Dongs. And today, I read an answer to a post on Facebook and one guy didn't EVEN know what they were! Inconceivable.
A few plans for the rest of the week: hiking, cleaning my room, exercising.
A Photo for your consideration:



Look how CRAZY blue the sky is!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, Y'all!!
I'm so glad you came to visit and welcome your comments!
Hope ya have a great day!
Loralee : )