A LOOK AT THE WORLD THROUGH THE EYES OF A CONSERVATIVE FREE-SPIRIT

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Simple Woman's Daybook: 17APR11

FOR TODAY
Outside my window...darkness. I always end up doing this blog at night, so the answer always seems to be the same.
I am thinking...that I wish I had more patience.
I am thankful for...the people at the Buna Church of Christ.
From the learning rooms...more guitar.
From the kitchen...three bean soup.
I am wearing...sawed off sweat-pants and a McCarty shirt.
I am creating...a surprise for Reagan.
I am going...to get the bills paid this month!
I am reading...a book about Louie Zamperini, an Olypian and WWII Army Air Force pilot
I am hoping...that I can have the strength to keep on keepin' on.
I am hearing...Daryl Hall and John Oates singing.
Around the house...Pop is refusing to go to bed.
One of my favorite things...chocolate. One of my faves is no-bake chocolate peanut-butter cookies which are resting safely in my fridge at this exact moment!
A few plans for the rest of the week: Hiking, guitar lessons, and knitting.
A Photo for your consideration:

an accidental shot somewhere in the Denver Airport. Wish I could remember what it is; however, that is unimportant because I love the colors and swirls just the way they are!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, Y'all!!
I'm so glad you came to visit and welcome your comments!
Hope ya have a great day!
Loralee : )