A LOOK AT THE WORLD THROUGH THE EYES OF A CONSERVATIVE FREE-SPIRIT

Monday, April 11, 2011

Simple Woman's Daybook: 12APR11

Simple Woman's Daybook: 12APR11

FOR TODAY
Outside my window...dunno. The blinds are shut and it is dark outside anyway.
I am thinking... that I wish I could sleep.
I am thankful for...the fact that today (well, in 8 hours) is my day off.
From the learning rooms...whatever I read in Time Magazine
From the kitchen...comfort food--macaroni and cheese.
I am wearing...pajamas.
I am creating...same thing as last week--haven't made much progress.
I am going...hiking with Mrs. Fronaberger tomorrow morning.
I am reading...a Mary Higgins Clark mystery novel--well, I just finished it a few hours ago.
I am hoping...for some sleep.
I am hearing...my ears ringing--gotta love tinnitus, yeah?
Around the house...Snow White is growling in her sleep. It is interesting!
One of my favorite things...sleep. I think there is a theme here tonight.
A few plans for the rest of the week: finish knitting hats for the doc and his family, knit one for young Mr. Garner, clean my room, and practice my guitar.
A Photo for your consideration:


















P.S. I First learned of Simple Woman's Daybook from this blogger (thegreengreek.blogspot.com), however, she learned it from This blogger (http://thesimplewoman.blogspot.com/)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, Y'all!!
I'm so glad you came to visit and welcome your comments!
Hope ya have a great day!
Loralee : )