A LOOK AT THE WORLD THROUGH THE EYES OF A CONSERVATIVE FREE-SPIRIT

Monday, May 23, 2011

Simple Woman's Daybook: 24MAY11

Simple Woman's Daybook: 24MAY11
FOR TODAY
Outside my window...as always, darkness.
I am thinking...that I oughta be in bed.
I am thankful for...the peace and quiet of this place.
From the learning rooms...I'm learning a little about being black in America before 1960.
From the kitchen...I made brownies the other day.
I am wearing...sawed off sweat-pants and a McCarty shirt--same as the last time. Weird!
I am creating...knitted winter hats for the McCorMACK family.
I am going...to Houston tomorrow to see the doctor and to have supper with the aformentioned McCorMACK famiy.
I am reading...Condoleeza Rice's autobiography. SO INTERESTING!
I am hoping...that I can get six hours of sleep tonight.
I am hearing...Neil Diamond and my tinnitis.
Around the house...a few loads of clothes which need to be put away.
One of my favorite things...reading funny and/or encouraging things from people I love.
A few plans for the rest of the week: going to Houston again Friday for the weekend to see my cousin graduate as Valedictorian of Memorial High School class of 2011! He also has a fully-ride baseball scholarship to Stanford. What a kid! ;)
A Photo for your consideration: no photo today. :)

p.s. I got this idea from this gal's website.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, Y'all!!
I'm so glad you came to visit and welcome your comments!
Hope ya have a great day!
Loralee : )