A LOOK AT THE WORLD THROUGH THE EYES OF A CONSERVATIVE FREE-SPIRIT

Monday, May 30, 2011

Simple Woman's Daybook: 30MAY11

Simple Woman's Daybook: 30MAY11
FOR TODAY
Outside my window...humidity.
I am thinking....that I'd better take my insulin.
I am thankful for...the fact that there are some friends with whom you can always feel completely comfortable even if it has been ten years since you last saw each other.
From the learning rooms...not much right now.
From the kitchen...baked potatoes with chives, bacon ,cheese, and sour cream. Yum!
I am wearing...baby blue pjs.
I am creating...been traveling this weekend. No creating lately.
I am going...somewhere, sometime, somehow.
I am reading...THE HELP by Kathryn Stockett. Absolutely riveting!
I am hoping...to get lots done on my day off tomorrow.
I am hearing..tinnitis ringing in my ears.
Around the house...quiet.
One of my favorite things...yummy foods.
A few plans for the rest of the week: Pirates of the Caribbean tomorrow night.

p.s. I got this idea from this gal's website.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, Y'all!!
I'm so glad you came to visit and welcome your comments!
Hope ya have a great day!
Loralee : )