A LOOK AT THE WORLD THROUGH THE EYES OF A CONSERVATIVE FREE-SPIRIT

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Simple Woman's Daybook: 07JUN11

Simple Woman's Daybook: 07JUN11
FOR TODAY
Outside my window...dying plants cos it is soooo hot.
I am thinking...that I ought to go to bed.
I am thankful for...those two encouraging gals who took care of me at the beauty salon today.
From the learning rooms...'Collide' by Howie Day on my guitar.
From the kitchen...peanut butter chocolate brownies.
I am wearing...purple and green pjs.
I am creating...Well, as Gaston would put it, "I'm evolving..." a plan.
I am going...to Bible Class tomorrow.
I am reading...The Atlantic Magazine and Ronald Reagan's diary from his WH years.
I am hoping...to feel peace.
I am hearing...the birds in the chimney banging around.
Around the house...it is HOT up in here.
One of my favorite things...see above in the line which begins "from the kitchen."
A few plans for the rest of the week: guitar, Italian, French, Photography book, Bible, sleep, laundry, chicken friend steak maybe Friday?

p.s. Check out Irene's website. It was she who first introduced me to the Simple Women's Daybook. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, Y'all!!
I'm so glad you came to visit and welcome your comments!
Hope ya have a great day!
Loralee : )