A LOOK AT THE WORLD THROUGH THE EYES OF A CONSERVATIVE FREE-SPIRIT

Sunday, June 12, 2011

The Simple Woman's Daybook-12JUN11

Simple Woman's Daybook: 12JUN11
FOR TODAY
Outside my window...green trees swaying in the wind.
I am thinking...that I wish I could breathe.
I am thankful for...air conditioned homes.
From the learning rooms...the G scale on my guitar.
From the kitchen...nuttin'. We're having leftovers.
I am wearing...grey shorts and a forest green McCarty shirt.
I am creating...a camoflauge and purple knitted hat.
I am going...to go crazy if my sinuses don't start calming down.
I am reading...still on Reagan's diary from WH years.
I am hoping...to get a nap today.
I am hearing...that pesky tinnitus again, along with the air conditioner.
Around the house...it is peaceful and I am falling asleep as I type.
One of my favorite things...asparagus.
A few plans for the rest of the week: Houston VA Hospital for two doctor's appointments. Bible, sleep, laundry, chicken friend steak maybe Friday?

p.s. Check out Irene's website. It was she who first introduced me to the Simple Women's Daybook. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, Y'all!!
I'm so glad you came to visit and welcome your comments!
Hope ya have a great day!
Loralee : )