A LOOK AT THE WORLD THROUGH THE EYES OF A CONSERVATIVE FREE-SPIRIT

Sunday, November 15, 2020

A HUGE PROJECT

Good evening, Everyone!

     So, I've been considering getting back to blogging recently because of some serious upcoming changes in my life, but have been putting it off because of all the work required in ACCOMPLISHING the aforementioned serious upcoming changes.  I will write a blog about the 'Serious Upcoming Changes" soon.  

However, today I discovered something kind of horrific.  FACEBOOK deleted the Notes feature and all my poetry and writing VANISHED!!  Thankfully, my amazing and intelligent and talented (and young and tech saavy) niece figured out a way to re-capture my notes, but it will be an issue of me bringing up the notes and hand typing them back onto another location--which for now will be here.  At some point, I will definitely buy one of those nifty thingies that keep things stored, but--for now--I'm doing it this way!   Anyway, so there will be LOTS Of new posts in the next week or so....I'm just transferring stuff.  Please forgive!

P.S. Nice to see y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, Y'all!!
I'm so glad you came to visit and welcome your comments!
Hope ya have a great day!
Loralee : )