A LOOK AT THE WORLD THROUGH THE EYES OF A CONSERVATIVE FREE-SPIRIT

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Amanda Kate's Blog



I want to say right up front that I didn't take this picture. I wish I had. This photo was taken by Amanda Kate whilst she was on a trip to Chicago with her little brother. The person in the picture is--of course---the aforementioned little brother.
The cool thing about this picture is that she meant for it to turn out completely differently. However, the flash did not do its duty, and this photo was the result of the flash's bad work ethic. Wow, huh?
So, while I'm up in the middle of the night waiting on people to go to sleep, I thought I'd share this photo with my regular readers and suggest that they go check out Amanda Kate's blog. It is a really enjoyable read. She takes interesting photos and is funny and interesting. I laugh often as I read it. I think y'all would enjoy her.

This is just me--helping y'all, by introducing y'all to FABULOSITY when it happens to exist outside of myself. Okay, wow. I AM really tired, yeah?

1 comment:

  1. Woo-whoo! I feel wicked special today! Seriously, you made my week/month/lifetime.

    I enjoy your blog as well. You have a super job, and a great talent in writing. I hope you will always keep it up.

    Have a wonderful day, Lady.

    ReplyDelete

Hey, Y'all!!
I'm so glad you came to visit and welcome your comments!
Hope ya have a great day!
Loralee : )