A LOOK AT THE WORLD THROUGH THE EYES OF A CONSERVATIVE FREE-SPIRIT

Friday, December 10, 2010

Weird things about me



Pre-Script ( as opposed to Post-Script): This is prolly a ramble. I'm super tired so I may just be babbling along here at 80 miles an hour. Just so you know! ;-P
Okay, so I LOVE penguins. They are definitely my favorite Christmas Season animals. Sadly, you can only procure penguins--in whatever form, stuffed animals, t-shirts, jewelry, etc.--when it is cold outside.
That being said, I hope you can tell that it was cold outside the day I took this picture (yesterday). The sweet redhead and her family were eating at DQ when Pop and I arrived. Her shirt (and red hair) made me happy cos:
a) red hair. I LOVE red hair except when it comes in the form of that one (grown-up, thieving) grandson I used to write about.
b) a green shirt with snowflakes and ANOTHER green shirt with a penguin! I mean, how cool is that? Can't hardly beat it when it comes to coolness factor, yeah?
c) A PENGUIN!! They're just so cute!

The End :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, Y'all!!
I'm so glad you came to visit and welcome your comments!
Hope ya have a great day!
Loralee : )