A LOOK AT THE WORLD THROUGH THE EYES OF A CONSERVATIVE FREE-SPIRIT

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Chick Fil A's Peppermint Chocolate Shake!!!

I spent part of last Tuesday at Chick-Fil-A. I wrote Christmas cards and took care of a few bills and--of course--chatted with a stranger. I can't remember her name, but she was the Unit Marketing Manager. When I arrived at the restaurant, she was sitting in MY BOOTH so I noticed her extra specially. She seemed to be working hard. She had two computers!! Eventually, I asked her what two computers was all about and she told me that she was working on a work project and the store's computer was a little slow, so she'd sometimes bring her own so she could get more done.

She was planning next year's monthly catering specials. They're hoping to get to the point where customers know that there will always be a monthly catering special. So, just for y'all's information--if you live in the South East Texas--that Chick-Fil-A on Dowlen Road will have a monthly catering special next year. So, if you have a work party or a school party or a birthday party, consider having them cater.

And another thing about this Chick-Fil-A--and well, all the Chick-Fil-As prolly--is that they have REALLY FANTASTIC chocolate peppermint shakes. They even--FINALLY--came up with a smaller version of the shake!! Remember how they always used to have only that large 32 ounce shake? It was way too huge for any one person to consume!! Well, now they have a smaller version. I suggest to all my readers to march on down to their local store this week and get that chocolate pepper mint shake THIS WEEK before it disappears. I'm sure it is just a special for the holiday season.

And, just so you can imagine how yummy they are, I've included three pictures--two of which I took and one which is an official Chick-Fil-A photo. Enjoy!

Oh! and here is their link: http://www.cfarestaurant.com/dowlenroad/home


The official shake.


My Shake.




















The bottom of the shake cup. Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, Y'all!!
I'm so glad you came to visit and welcome your comments!
Hope ya have a great day!
Loralee : )