A LOOK AT THE WORLD THROUGH THE EYES OF A CONSERVATIVE FREE-SPIRIT

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Mellow Yellow Monday 29NOV10 (a few days late)



I found these planter--shaped and designed like tea cups--at the Ritter At Home store here in Buna. They are so cute! They have many cute designs in pottery, but I only took a picture of this one cos when I saw it I thought of the Mellow Yellow Monday meme that I do here. If I were better at gardening, I'd buy these neat looking fun pots. However, usually what I plant dies, so I refrain from buying the pricier pots. I'm sure having a pretty pot wouldn't make me a better gardener. :(

Anyway--for y'all--my Mellow Yellow Monday for two days ago, 20NOV10.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, Y'all!!
I'm so glad you came to visit and welcome your comments!
Hope ya have a great day!
Loralee : )