A LOOK AT THE WORLD THROUGH THE EYES OF A CONSERVATIVE FREE-SPIRIT

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

June Road Trip

I took a trip to DFW/Tyler in June. I had one of those "one-use" cameras to keep a photo record of the fun. I must've forgotten about it cos when I signed up for the Kodak website where you can store your photos, I found 'em! So, here are a few memories of my trip.








Donald!










The top of the Parkers and the flash of my camera in the mirror. Some of them didn't want their photos on the internet, so I tried to honor their wishes. I thought the picture looked cool with the flash.











Donald at the devotional in Carrollton.










Boys and I at the devotional.













The girls at the devotional.













The Brownings and I at Broadway















Mary and I at Broadway















Cody and I at Broadway












Lynn and Mary took me out to lunch after worship. We couldn't resist this delicious dessert. I think we might have all had our own. Yuuummmmmmm!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, Y'all!!
I'm so glad you came to visit and welcome your comments!
Hope ya have a great day!
Loralee : )