A LOOK AT THE WORLD THROUGH THE EYES OF A CONSERVATIVE FREE-SPIRIT

Monday, August 30, 2010

Things that are cool about Pop, # 7

Even when he is being stubborn, he is polite.

We were out taking an evening walk.

Pop: Well, I'm about ready to turn around and go back home. You?
Me: That is a great idea, Pop. Let's do it!

We turned around and headed back home and then a few moments later...

Pop: Well, I'm about ready to go back home. You?
Me: We are headed home, Pop. We'll start seeing it up ahead of us in a few minutes.
Pop: Nope. We need to turn around. It is behind us.
Me: See those trees up yonder? Our house is right behind 'em.
Pop: Well, I know who is wrong and I know who is right. And I'm right.

He was too polite even to tell me "You are wrong." I was thankful that I was walking a bit ahead of him otherwise he'd have seen the huge smile on my face.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, Y'all!!
I'm so glad you came to visit and welcome your comments!
Hope ya have a great day!
Loralee : )