A LOOK AT THE WORLD THROUGH THE EYES OF A CONSERVATIVE FREE-SPIRIT

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Books-A-Million

These two are some of the wonderful people at the Books-a-million. I saw my favorite B-A-M person that day--Michael--but I didn't think about getting his picture. The employees at this bookstore just plain ol' rock. They always help me get what I need. They listen to my concerns when I have them. It is a comfortable place to be. Y'all should go. Just sayin'.
















This is Kacie. She was named after a girl in a song AND she is really cool and super smart and she knows a ton about music and movies! : )
















This is Roy. He is funny and very helpful. In fact, he made me go back twice and find a third book cos they were on sale--buy two get one free. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, Y'all!!
I'm so glad you came to visit and welcome your comments!
Hope ya have a great day!
Loralee : )