A LOOK AT THE WORLD THROUGH THE EYES OF A CONSERVATIVE FREE-SPIRIT

Monday, January 3, 2011

Simple Woman's Daybook: 03JAN11

FOR TODAY
Outside my window...Dunno, the shades are down; however, as it is 9:28p.m., I'd imagine there is darkness.
I am thinking...about the future again. What I have to do to accomplish my goals.
I am thankful for...having learned how to be a little better with money.
From the learning rooms...figuring out how to use my camera.
From the kitchen...chicken, veggie quesadillas and fudge. (not together, by the way)
I am wearing...red plaid pajama bottoms and a red "be mine" t-shirt.
I am creating...plans.
I am going...to spend some time with myself tomorrow: prolly a movie, some letters, and adding something into my budget tomorrow (saving for dental work).
I am reading...Pollyanna.
I am hoping...that I can sleep restfully when I am able to sleep tonight.
I am hearing...Ruby by Roger Miller
Around the house...I have dishes to do.
One of my favorite things...dessert which I wish I loved less.
A few plans for the rest of the week: exercise, work on a new blog series, study Italian, practice my guitar, and organize my room a bit.
A photo for your thoughts:

Have you ever wondered which is my favorite Disney Princess? You'll be able to know the answer to the above question when you set your eyes upon the following photo. These were little dolls I got from Marilyn. The smaller ones were on my birthday cake (one is Cinderella-she is cool, but not my fave.) and the larger ones (along with the extra 'outfit' were something I received for Christmas. I do work for a really great family.















Don't forget! I stole the idea from Irene whose blog you can reach if you click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, Y'all!!
I'm so glad you came to visit and welcome your comments!
Hope ya have a great day!
Loralee : )