A LOOK AT THE WORLD THROUGH THE EYES OF A CONSERVATIVE FREE-SPIRIT

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Focus on the Eyes: Snow White



Every day or two I get an email which discusses some aspect of photography. I figure that I won't get any better as a photographer if I don't LEARN, so I signed up for the email. One day last wee, I received one regarding focusing on the eyes of your subject. Strangely, the writer says that photographers often accidentally focus on the eyebrows. I actually have no clue where I am focusing on this photo of Snow White. I was TRYING to focus on her eyes, but maybe I focused on her nose instead. Anyway, liked how it turned out. :)

1 comment:

  1. It is cute. She looks like she's examining the camera for defects. With her nose. lol

    ReplyDelete

Hey, Y'all!!
I'm so glad you came to visit and welcome your comments!
Hope ya have a great day!
Loralee : )