A LOOK AT THE WORLD THROUGH THE EYES OF A CONSERVATIVE FREE-SPIRIT

Monday, January 17, 2011

Simple Woman's Daybook: 17JAN11

Simple Woman's Daybook: 17Jan11
FOR TODAY
Outside my window...darkness--guess I must always do this blog at night-time cos it is always dark outside.
I am thinking...that I am very, very tired.
I am thankful for...that I had a weekend off in Galveston!
From the learning rooms...Time Magazine is really cool.
From the kitchen...nothing special, really.
I am wearing...penguin pajamas
I am creating...a plan.
I am going...hiking tomorrow.
I am reading...several books at once.
I am hoping...that I can change my life.
I am hearing...a movie through my earphones.
Around the house...not one single thing is happening.
One of my favorite things...seeing people who make me feel special.
A few plans for the rest of the week: other than work? sleeping and hiking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, Y'all!!
I'm so glad you came to visit and welcome your comments!
Hope ya have a great day!
Loralee : )