A LOOK AT THE WORLD THROUGH THE EYES OF A CONSERVATIVE FREE-SPIRIT

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Self Portrait # 1



One of the gals who writes a blog I follow takes a self-portrait at the beginning of every month. I thought it was a great idea! Sadly--for y'all--that means you must see a photograph of me at the first of every month!
Another really cool idea she had (and one I'd like to try one day when I remember to do so) is to take a picture every hour for one whole day (well from awakening until bedtime). Dunno when I'll do it, but I'll do it sometime in the near future. :)

I'm not exactly sure why the picture has such a reddish hue, but there it is! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, Y'all!!
I'm so glad you came to visit and welcome your comments!
Hope ya have a great day!
Loralee : )